When you purchase a seven piece set of Big Bertha Irons between June 1 - July 31, 2020, or while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply. Products must be purchased through a Callaway Authorised Dealer.
Big Bertha 19 Promotion Details
CALLAWAY’S “BIG BERTHA 19” PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”) IS AVAILABLE AT PARTICIPATING CALLAWAY AUTHORISED RETAILERS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. VOID OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER TO PARTICIPATE AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF COUNTRY WHERE PURCHASE IS MADE. PROMOTION BEGINS AT 12:00 A.M. (AEST TIME) ON June 1, 2020 AND ENDS AT 11:59 P.M. (AEST TIME) JULY 31, 2020 (“PROMOTION PERIOD”). PRODUCTS PURCHASED BEFORE OR AFTER THESE DATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROMOTION. Sponsor: Callaway Golf South Pacific Pty Ltd., Acn 094 768 359, 18 Corporate Avenue, Rowville, Victoria, Australia ("Sponsor").
Terms and Conditions
- During the Promotion Period, purchase a Qualified Set of irons (as defined below) in-store from a participating Callaway authorised retailer in Australia or New Zealand ("Participating Authorised Retailer"), and you will receive one (1) current Callaway Big Bertha 19 Hybrid (valued at no more than AUD$439.99 RRP and NZD$519.99 RRP) at the point of purchase, while supplies last. A list of Participating Authorised Retailers is located at http://au.callawaygolf.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-CG_en_AU-Site/en_AU/Stores-Find
- “Qualified Set” is defined as a new seven (7) piece set of Callaway Big Bertha 19 Irons. Consumer sets may substitute any pieces for the following items: Callaway Big Bertha 19 Hybrid.
- If substituted club is priced higher than the Qualified Set, the customer must pay the difference. Promotion is available on the above Qualified Big Bertha Irons only. Standard upcharges apply.
- The Qualified Set must be purchased in a single transaction and must be documented on the same invoice or sales receipt.
- LIMIT OF ONE (1) CALLAWAY BIG BERTHA 19 HYBRID PER QUALIFIED SET OF BIG BERTHA IRONS PURCHASED BY PARTICIPANT. ONE (1) 7 PIECE SET OF QUALIFIED BIG BERTHA IRONS CAN BE PURCHASED PER CUSTOMER PER DAY DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- Not all retailers selling Qualified Big Bertha Irons are participating in this Promotion. It is each participant's responsibility to verify that a particular retailer is a Participating Callaway Authorised Retailer. Purchases made from anyone other than a Participating Callaway Authorised Retailer are not eligible for this Promotion ("Non-Qualifying Purchases").
- Non-Qualifying Purchases also include, among others (i) purchases made from online auction sites; (ii) purchases made outside of Australia or New Zealand; (iii) purchases of used or pre-owned golf clubs; (iv) purchases or redemptions made via member rewards or VIP programs; (v) wholesale, governmental, institutional or group purchases; (vi) products obtained through corporate or affiliate programs, loyalty programs, employee purchase programs or points programs; and (vii) purchases without a valid receipt or order confirmation. Only actual purchasers of Qualified Callaway Big Bertha Irons purchased from a Participating Callaway Authorised Retailer may participate in this Promotion. Promotion valid for purchases made by consumer end-users only and not for products purchased for re-sale or promotional/charity/tournament or other group events.
- Taxes, fees and other charges are not included in this promotion. Compliance with these Terms and Conditions is subject to verification. No substitutes, store credit, rain checks, vouchers or cash value will be issued by Participating Callaway Authorised Retailer or Sponsor.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions. Offer not valid for groups, clubs or organisations, or for employees of the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, retail locations, suppliers, distributors, advertising, promotion or any other agencies or entities involved with this Promotion and members of their families (parents, siblings, children, and their respective spouses) and/or those residing in the same household (whether related or not) of each of the above are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Returns of Qualified Callaway Big Bertha Irons may not be permitted or may be subject to special conditions. Where a return of Qualified Callaway Big Bertha Irons is permitted, the Qualified Callaway Big Bertha Irons must be in original, new condition and accompanied by an original receipt. The above does not purport to exclude, restrict or modify your rights under the Trade Practices Act.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion for any lawful reason.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. All trademarks are owned by the respective rights holders. By participating in this Promotion, you agree that any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with, and subject to, The Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia Rules for the Conduct of Commercial Arbitrations. Unless the parties agree upon an arbitrator, either party may request a nomination from either the President or the Chairman of the Chapter where the dispute arises. You further agree that this arbitration shall be the sole and exclusive forum and venue for resolving any disputes arising out of this Promotion or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions and waive all rights, if any, to a trial by jury. If for any reason this provision is deemed to be unenforceable, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts located in the City of Melbourne, State of Victoria, Australia.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia, for the resolution of all claims and disputes, and the Courts of Victoria shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
© 2020 Callaway Golf Company. The Chevron Device, Callaway, Callaway Golf and Odyssey are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Callaway Golf Company. All rights reserved.